The Christian Counseling Program is designed to prepare students for the specialized ministry of counseling within the context of the local church, para-church ministries, church related agencies, and other religious settings.
THE COUNSELING DEGREE DOES NOT GIVE YOU CERTIFICATION AS A LICENSED COUNSELOR. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EQUIP YOU WITH SOUND BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES IN THE REALM OF COUNSELING.
- Applicant must be in the Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral Levels of the program. Undergraduates are NOT eligible for the counseling program.
- Complete 10 counseling focused courses and achieve a passing score on each course’s corresponding assignment.
- Doctoral level students are required to complete a Doctoral Project, in addition to their 10 classes.
- Fulfill all financial requirements of tuition and graduation fees in the current, enrolled school year.
- The Counseling program fee is $400.00, in addition to the Theology Program pricing.